Association of Saskatchewan REALTORS® & repree Partnership
This has been a long time coming.
Both repree and the Association of Saskatchewan REALTORS® have been working hard on making this a reality for the better part of 2014.
We are pleased to mention today that repree will be the official Forms provider starting October 1, 2014 for the ASR and will provide each REALTOR® member with a complimentary repree account as a part of our partnership.
What Does This Partnership Mean for the Saskatchewan REALTORS®?
To be clear, repree and the ASR are NOT replacing WebForms™. All of Saskatchewan’s REALTORS® will still have access to CREA’s WebForms in conjunction with repree.
Now…what does this partnership mean for Saskatchewan Agents?
It’s probably easier if I spell out what repree offers and you can decide from there if the ASR is providing continued value to its membership.
What repree has to offer to the ASR Membership:
- Unlimited Document Sharing
- Unlimited Document Storage
- Local Storage on local servers so you are in compliance
- Unlimited Email Support
- Access to Forms (This is EVERY form you will need as a Saskatchewan REALTOR®)
- Forms that are FULLY mobile and accessible off of EVERY device
- Client Activity Service Reports
For more information on this partnership between repree and the ASR please watch the interview below with Bill Madder: